Savannah Hotel Packages
Early Bird Special at the Historic Planters Inn Savannah
They’ve always said that the early bird gets the worm, but at Planters Inn we are giving away incredible savings on our downtown Savannah GA hotel. Make sure to reserve your stay 45+ days in advance and receive our best rates available.
Enjoy a Romantic Stay in Savannah, Georgia
From romantic strolls through Forsyth Park to intimate dinners overlooking the river, Savannah, Georgia is the ideal destination for a romantic weekend getaway. Savannah offers a wide variety of historic tours and attractions, nightlife and dining, and fun activities – everything you need to plan the perfect romantic weekend getaway or Savannah vacation for two is just outside the door of our downtown Savannah hotel!
Click for more info about the Savannah Romance Package
Romance in Savannah Vacation Package includes:
- Two-night accommodations for two
- Expanded continental breakfast
- Evening wine and cheese reception
- Private horse drawn carriage tour
- Nightly turn-down service with special treats
- Long stem roses
- Choice of wine or champagne served in your room
Savor Southern Flavor in Savannah, Georgia
Savannah, Georgia is known for its amazing cuisine. From the rich flavors of down home southern cooking to delightful fresh seafood and traditional favorites, Savannah offers something to satisfy every palette. Stay at the Planters Inn on Reynolds Square for fabulous upscale accommodations in the Savannah, GA area. Book this Savannah vacation package for food lovers!
Click for more info about the Savor Southern Flavor Package
Savor Southern Flavor Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast
- Wine and cheese reception
- $50 gift certificate to the famous Pink House Restaurant
Historic Savannah Scare Tours!
Our Savannah historic district hotel deals offers some of the best tours of historic homes, landmarks and cemeteries in the Old South. You’ll also enjoy a variety of fun activities and attractions for family vacations and romantic weekend getaways when you visit intriguing Savannah attractions like the Baltimore Cemetery, Forsyth Park, historic Savannah mansions and homes, and much more. With so many fun activities, it’s easy to plan a memorable vacation in Savannah, GA.
Click for more info about the Historic Savannah Scare Tours Package
Historic Savannah Scare Package includes:
- One night accommodations for two
- Complimentary Expanded Continental Breakfast
- Evening wine & cheese reception
- Historic Savannah walking ghost tour or Trolley Ghost tour
- Book of Savannah ghost stories
Please call 800-554-1187 to inquire about pricing and tour availability.